I’m asking for support of Floxie Hope. Thank you very much for your consideration!
I’m trying crowd-funding. The basic premise of crowd-funding is that many people each give a little money to support a cause or organization because they find value in it.
I’m a bit biased, but I think that a lot of value is offered through Floxie Hope. The stories of healing and recovery offer hope and tips to those going through the horror of fluoroquinolone toxicity. The posts offer information that Floxies can share with their families and friends to help spread the word about the dangers of fluoroquinolones. The posts also help friends and family members to understand what is experienced when the fluoroquinolone toxicity bomb goes off in a Floxie’s body. The Links & Resources page links to articles explaining the science behind fluoroquinolone toxicity – and gives Floxies something that they can show to their doctors to help them to understand what is happening in the Floxie’s body. People have reached me through the “contact me” link and I hope that I have helped them through offering guidance and support.
I hope that everyone who visits Floxie Hope gains knowledge, strength, community, information, support, and even amusement. I hope that it makes the journey through fluoroquinolone toxicity a little bit easier to bare.
If you would like to support Floxie Hope, here is a link to support Floxie Hope monetarily:
Additionally, there are lots of non-monetary ways that you can support Floxie Hope. I greatly appreciate everyone who:
- Shares posts and articles about fluoroquinolone toxicity on social media
- Comments on Floxie Hope (a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has helped to form a community of support on Floxie Hope)
- Talks to your friends and family about the dangers of fluoroquinolones
It’s a good site. If you agree, please donate a few dollars through the link above, spread the warning to those you love, and/or spread the hope to those who are suffering.
Thank you for your time, consideration and support – in whatever form it takes!
Wishing you hope and healing,
P.S. – If you are in a giving mood, here are some other organizations that are providing value to the Floxie community, who will also appreciate support/money:
- The Quinolone Vigilance Foundation – http://www.saferpills.org/about-us/fundraising/ (I’m no longer affiliated with the QVF, but they do a lot of good work.)
- Hormones Matter – http://www.hormonesmatter.com/crowdfund-hormones-matter-buy-unsubscription-now/ (A lot of FQ related posts have gone up on Hormones Matter – and they did this survey – http://www.hormonesmatter.com/fluoroquinolone-antibiotic-side-effects-survey/)
- Fluoroquinolone Effects Survey through UCSD – http://www.fqstudy.info/Fluoroquinolone_Effects_Study/Contribute.html (Please complete this survey if you haven’t already – thanks!)
Tagged: awareness of fluoroquinolone toxicity, ciprofloxacin, floxie hope, Fluoroquinolone toxicity, fundraising, levofloxacin, money for victims of fluoroquinolones, moxifloxacin, oflocacin, support floxie hope