The Floxie Hope Podcast Episode 4 – Holidays 2014

MPP-3090

Happy holidays, my friends!  Merry Christmas!  Happy Hanukkah!  Festive Festivus!  I hope that you have a wonderful, healing holiday season and a happy new year!  I know that 2014 was a difficult year for many of you, and I hope that 2015 is better!

Here is episode 4 of The Floxie Hope Podcast –

iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/floxie-hope-podcast/id945226010

The Floxie Hope Podcast web site – http://www.floxiehopepodcast.com/episode4/

In episode 4 of The Floxie Hope Podcast I go over how difficult Christmas was when I was first floxed, and note how far I’ve come.  I also point out that there are some influential doctors and pharmacists reading Floxie Hope.  Keep screaming, my friends – people are listening!

I truly hope that the holidays are filled with love and laughter for each of you!

Tagged: , , , , , ,

6 thoughts on “The Floxie Hope Podcast Episode 4 – Holidays 2014

1. Jeannie Hajek December 24, 2014 at 9:28 am Reply

Thank you Lisa!! So exciting that there are some Doctors and Pharmacists that are finally paying attention and willing to do some research on these chemo/ antibiotics! My son in law is a Pharmacist, and I know he knows about some of the side effects, and feels that they should go away in time! But I do not think he knows the extent of destruction that they are capable! Hopefully I can continue having the conversation with him and he will be willing to become a knowledgeable pharmacist on these antibiotics! Thank you again for all your time and energy! Have a wonderful Holiday celebrating LIFE:)

Jeannie

• Lisa Bloomquist December 24, 2014 at 9:53 am Reply

Thanks for listening, Jeannie! I am definitely pleased that there are some medical professionals listening to what we have to say! Regarding your son in law, he may be interested in the COMMENTS on this post – http://www.hormonesmatter.com/open-letter-pharmacists-prescribing-fluoroquinolones-know/. The ones at the bottom of the post are written by a pharmacist. The post itself may put your son in law on the defensive, but hearing what a fellow pharmacist has to say about this may pique his interest. I hope that he’s right and that the adverse effects that you are experiencing go away!

2. Desperate December 25, 2014 at 6:02 pm Reply

Please, make an article about suicide… I am desperate… 😦 thanks god bless

3. Desperate December 27, 2014 at 11:06 pm Reply

Fucking god where are youuuuu?????? Help meeeee my life has no sense after all these things… These tinnitus these depressions theses aches… Holy crap… Fuck this world… This ain’t living!!!!!!!!!! helpppppppppppp helpppppppp helpppppp

• Lisa Bloomquist December 28, 2014 at 7:41 am Reply

Hi Desperate,

I am so, so, so sorry for all that you are going through! It’s horrible. I know that FQ toxicity is horrifying and terrifying. I truly do want to acknowledge those things, but I also want to tell you that the horror and the terror alleviate. It gets better. People get their self back. The pain subsides and your health stops declining. It can feel like you’re falling down a dark hole when you’re declining. You won’t keep falling indefinitely though. You’ll stop, then you’ll start climbing out – one step in front of the other. And, for most people, there is a light at the end of the tunnel where things are better. I know that it sounds trite, but hang in there. It gets better. I know that it can be terrifying and that it can seem as if it won’t get better, but it will.

This post may help – https://floxiehope.com/2014/02/05/keep-going/

And please seek the help of a professional. A counselor can help.

Hugs,

• PATRICK LONGSTRETH December 28, 2014 at 9:46 am Reply

Dear Desperate,

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I am just finishing my 20th month of recovery from Cipro, and have nearly recovered 100%. Follow the recovery steps of others, vitamins, water therapy, massage, and acupuncture just to mention a few of the most important steps. The depression subsides as your return to health begins!