Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Video of News Stories

Chris Jones made this WONDERFUL video –

He posted it with the following instructions:

Over the last year there have been many news stories about fluoroquinolones. I made a video to highlight these stories. I am asking you all to please help me do a few things.

1. Watch it many times to get the view count up.

2. Like the video.

3. Leave a comment on it in YouTube. ( the news stories comments helped a lot, but once the story is gone it is a lot harder for new people to see them). These comments will help people who get floxed years from now.

4. Share as many time as possible.

After the comments and views are high. I will be emailing it to major news stations, talk shows, politicians, the FDA, and I recommend you send it to the doctor who rx you this poison.

Thank you everyone who had the courage to do a news story. I know how hard it was. And thank you to everyone behind the scenes who put them together.

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

10 thoughts on “Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Video of News Stories

1. Colleen August 29, 2015 at 9:07 am Reply

Bravo Chris, that was wonderfully done. Must of taken a lot of work and I truly appreciate it. We need to get the word out there, for the innocents, small children and even pets, are being given these drugs and suffering horrible side effects. It’s been 7 months since my Cipro poisoning and every day is a struggle.

2. Linda Livingston August 29, 2015 at 10:08 am Reply

Great!!!!!!!!!

3. Linda Livingston August 29, 2015 at 10:12 am Reply

Hey Lisa—do you have the Youtube URL? I tried googling his name and fluoroquinolones but I don’t find it.

4. faegankatz August 29, 2015 at 12:05 pm Reply

Is it me or is it not p ossible to locate this video, you have no link that I can find

From: Floxie Hope Reply-To: Floxie Hope Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:20 AM To: Shelley Corwin Subject: [New post] Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Video of News Stories

WordPress.com Lisa Bloomquist posted: “Chris Jones made this WONDERFUL video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgTiGhFrBgc He posted it with the following instructions: Over the last year there have been many news stories about fluoroquinolones. I made a video to highlight these stori”

5. faegankatz August 29, 2015 at 12:07 pm Reply

I found it, but I suggest you make a large print link, clearly visible-remember many of us have fried brains! Thanks for all your info. Since large hospitals like cedars sinai of la, has communal computer info on patients, I suggest you work on that outlet too. And rheumatology conventions. My dr is a convert and now an almost believer, but when he asked at the convention if anyone inquires of there cripples patients if they’ve taken these, none, absolutely none, had.

• Linda Livingston August 29, 2015 at 12:23 pm Reply

Well I went to the site but now it is asking me to sign up for picasa. argh. already have a youtube account, and really don’t want to share all my info again. is there another way on to this on youtube without having to go through picasa?

• Lisa Bloomquist August 29, 2015 at 12:39 pm Reply

I’m glad you found it, Frank! I edited the post so that the direct link is right under the embedded video.

Certainly, not everyone who takes a FQ has a bomb go off in their body. It is nice that your doctor is coming around to recognizing that it can happen though. Since there’s no way of knowing who will be hurt by these drugs, maybe he’ll be more cautious with them generally.

Linda – I don’t think it has anything to do with picasa. Hmmm…. :/

• Linda Livingston August 29, 2015 at 2:17 pm Reply

Hmmm. when I try to enter a comment it asks me for some information and then to check a box below that says “I understand the changes to Picasa Web albums when I create a profile.” I’m already with Youtube so not sure why it is asking me all this again when I try to leave a comment. Anyone else have the same issue?

6. Linda Livingston August 29, 2015 at 2:35 pm Reply

BTW—in my research, I came across a list of drugs that the European Union is considering pulling, because of questionable testing. Guess what’s on it? Cipro! (You can google “Europe Seeks Drug SuspensionsDrug safety: Agency says test data from India’s GVK Bio aren’t trustworthy.”)