I’m Floxed. Now What?

When I got floxed in 2011 there was less than 1/10th the information about fluoroquinolone toxicity available that there is now. The information available about fluoroquinolone toxicity has increased exponentially over the last few years–and with increasing information comes greater acknowledgement of the problem, empowerment of those going through fluoroquinolone toxicity, and more. I am grateful to everyone (both the scientists and doctors, whose acknowledgment is necessary for change, and also those citizen-scientists and hackers—who are trying to figure out what happened in their bodies) who have contributed their time, expertise, and sleuthing abilities, to gather and synthesize information about fluoroquinolone toxicity to share with others! We truly have come a long way.

The amount of information available about fluoroquinolone toxicity is getting to a point where it is somewhat overwhelming. People are now asking, “Where do I start?” because a starting point isn’t evident.

Here are my suggestions for where to start:

First, read through the recovery stories on www.floxiehope.com. Every healing story is different. The journey through fluoroquinolone toxicity has not been the same for any two people. Even though each story is different, each story has some valuable wisdom and guidance in it. As you’re reading through the stories, I suggest that you write down the healing tips and steps that resonate with you. Try those things one-by-one and see if they work as well for you as they do for the person who recovered from fluoroquinolone toxicity and wrote the story.

Second, the ebook, The Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Solution*, has helped many people through fluoroquinolone toxicity, including Ruth, Cindy, Lizzy and Daniel. It gives particularly good guidance for those looking for supplements to help them to heal from fluoroquinolone toxicity.

You can find support, guidance and advice through many web sites and social-media groups. Comments on the home page of floxiehope.com are typically responded to quickly and there is a wealth of information in the past comments. The Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Group on Facebook is also an excellent resource for support and information that also has years of helpful posts stored on it. (Try not to get overwhelmed by these sites, and if you do get overwhelmed by them, I recommend that you step away from them until you are emotionally able to handle being on them.)

The Floxie Food Guide: Guidelines for Recovery from Fluoroquinolone Toxicity contains information about diets that have helped people through fluoroquinolone toxicity. (Renee was helped immensely by The Wahls Protocol by Dr. Terry Wahls). It also contains guidance for foods to eat to help your mitochondria to heal, your gut microbiome to heal, and also foods that are full of minerals that fluoroquinolones deplete. (Note – You now get The Floxie Food Guide along with the purchase of The Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Solution. Yay! Please click on the link below to get both. Thanks!)

I wrote the following posts to give people basic information about fluoroquinolone toxicity:

Additionally, the post, Articles About Fluoroquinolone Toxicity to Give to Your Doctor, links to several articles about fluoroquinolone toxicity that give a good overview of the condition. More articles can also be found on the Links & Resources page of floxiehope.com (but there are literally hundreds of articles linked to on that page, and the amount of information there can be overwhelming).

There are doctors who have helped people through fluoroquinolone toxicity. If you find a good doctor who you trust to be your guide, he or she can be incredibly valuable. There is a list of doctors who have been positively reviewed by fellow-floxies on the post, “Doctor Referral List.” Additionally, many floxies have been helped by functional medicine doctors. You can find a functional medicine doctor in your area through The Institute for Functional Medicine.

Those are the initial steps I recommend for gathering information on how to recover from fluoroquinolone toxicity. I wish that there were a single cure, or method, or procedure, that helped everyone to recover from fluoroquinolone toxicity. It would be nice if we could say, “take ___ milligrams of ____ per day for ___ days and you will recover,” or “eat _____ and _____ for breakfast and you will recover,” or, “Do _____ exercises and you will recover,” but we can’t say those things because there is no one single cure for fluoroquinolone toxicity. There is, however, recovery from fluoroquinolone toxicity for many people—and there is information that is helpful for your recovery journey throughout this site and other places on the internet.

I hope this post gives you some help with direction.

Please let me know if you need assistance. Hang in there.

*Affiliate Link

Tagged: , , , , , ,

29 thoughts on “I’m Floxed. Now What?

1. Claude j Roy October 12, 2015 at 11:00 am Reply

Hope someone can find the best protocole

Tanks for the hope

• Jason July 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm Reply

Hi all. Many people have been asking about ‘my story’, for my contact info and how they might be able to work with me etc so its about time I try to consolidate some of that somewhere here.

Here is some more info about me for anyone wondering:

I did not feel well for many reasons for the last 30 years. After going to 40+ Doctors and 10+ Specialists it was clear I was never going to get anywhere with them, that was 10 years ago when I started my own research into the many various common Health issues people and unfortunately myself suffered from. Eventually I also seen 5 Naturopathic Doctors who did shed a little insight into some issues but I was still not getting well. Eventually I figured out ALL the many many things wrong with me, what the root causes for those things were (very very key) and how to heal from everything and was finally on my way to Health. One day about 1.5 years ago I was terribly ill from a nasty Lung and Sinus infection and not getting better, I got desperate and went to get Antibiotics, this ended up being Cipro. I took 2 pills and was just starting to get better. On the 3rd day I woke up and my body was falling apart, within 2 hours I knew exactly what happened and made a plan to heal while studying FQ Toxicity for 5 straight months 16 hours a day 7 days a week. After 12 weeks I was healed to 85%, at 5 months I was 95% back to where I was, keep in mind this is still a chronically Ill person at this point and some of those issue were unaddressed, however the Cipro issues all 27 symptoms were now 95% gone, that was now approx. one year ago.

As far as my actual healing protocol from Cipro and my detailed info for that, I never wrote up the full version or “my healing story”, it was in the works but it just grew into this really massive project as there was just so much I wanted to include, I may still yet do it one day. What I did however write up was a very very abbreviated version, you can see that as the very last 2 posts on this page (note some some of these methods are NOT suitable for many Floxies, detox is very serious and people need expert guidance if going to do it): https://floxiehope.com/comment-page-44/#comments

Along the way in my entire Health Journey I have gained extensive knowledge in the following areas that is on par with “good Doctors” and exceeds theirs in some areas:

– Fluoroquinolone Toxicity (there is no one anywhere with more knowledge on this topic and how to heal from it)
      – Heavy Metal Toxicity
      – Peripheral Neuropathy
      – Genetics & Methylation issues
      – Diet & Nutrition
      – Extensive Supplement knowledge
      – Addictions
      & Much More

Note in addition to 10 years of knowledge accumulated in these areas I also have personal experience healing from EVERY ailment listed. Yes I was one sick person, learning what I have was out of necessity. I am happy to report that I am doing great these days for the most part, I still have a lot of Mercury to remove which presents some symptoms here and there but yesterday I played Beach Volleyball for 3 hours straight and had NO issues, did not get tired at all had great energy etc and felt GREAT during and after.

Due to the sheer amount of knowledge, and since my teen years always having a desire to help people, it only made sense that I started helping people. While I was healing from FQ Toxicity, I was posting info all over this website. Once I was over that hurdle, I started helping others directly one on one, at one point I ran out of money so I had to stop posting here altogether and only focus on helping those who came to me directly. My rates are currently less than a 1/3 of many of the Doctors people go too, and usually don’t get much help from if any (most who come to me have been to many Doctors to no avail), I am not out to get rich off sick people (like some) I just need to ‘eat’ while helping others. 🙂

Hopefully soon I will have a website up with lots of info for people including how to help themselves heal from this mess, and there are many many ways to do that friends and I believe everyone can heal when they do the right things and avoid the wrong ones.
      Hang in there all and never give up

ps – As of this writing I am still working with people over Skype calls, Facebook calls, email etc. If someone wants to inquire about the possibility (note disclaimer – I am not a licensed Doctor) of working with me, my email is:

awdboosted95 AT yahoo DOT com (put Floxie hope inquiry in subject line)

No need to write out a full story as I will have MANY important pertinent questions that need to be answered but a short story listing main symptoms is good to start. I can’t promise to work with everyone and obviously can’t promise results from information shared, what I do is help people identify their own root causes of illness from Cipro and other things and then share the best information available on how to heal from those things, and people have and do get results from this. Good healing to everyone. Jason

2. Jason October 14, 2015 at 11:26 pm Reply

This is a timely post, I was just commenting to someone on how I was confused when I first found Floxiehope, because there seemed to be no general guideline on what to do, you have no rectified that for all new comers!

My suggestion would be to add the link to this post in the “blurb” on the homepage so hopefully most of the new people will find it easily.

• Jason November 19, 2015 at 1:21 pm Reply

Here are just a couple important things I recommend newly Floxed people do (there are many more, but these are important anyway):

Get Iodine levels checked
      Get Vitamin D levels checked
      Get Iron levels checked
      Get Magneisum levels checked (even if ok it is recommended to take 500mg/day IMO)
      Get Thyroid levels checked, not just total TSH, free T3, total T3, free T4, total T4

MANY Floxies find they have issues with these things, of course they may not show up on a test 2 days after taking pills, but likely 2 weeks these would manifest enough to show. Also worth having checked:

Get Liver checked
      Get Kidney function checked

Drug can do damage to these, not always detectable, note Magnesium can be hard on Kidneys

• Jason November 19, 2015 at 10:37 pm Reply

Oh other Hormone levels are worth checking too, many find these are screwed up.

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 6:51 pm Reply

There is more info on the Thyroid, Fluorine and Iodine connection to FQ Toxocity here in the comment section: https://floxiehope.com/2015/05/07/the-thyroid-hormone-and-autoimmune-connections-to-fq-toxicity/

• Jason March 30, 2016 at 1:34 pm

And speaking about Fluorine (in the drug) and common Fluorides (various sources of Fluorine) people need to understand the importance of AVOIDING any more exposure to this highly toxic substance once they have been FLOXED.

Fluorine and Fluorides cause multiple areas of damage in the body. To name just a few it screws up Melatonin production aka Sleep, Collagen and Collagen synthesis so causes Joint and Tendon problems, robs the body of Calcium, Magensium (needed for 300+ things in the body), Iodine (need for Thyroid function) and more.

Please understand when someone is “Floxed” they are usually going to be Fluoride poisoned as well, by definition, and this causes many of the symptoms and damages that Floxies experience.

See this article and some of the very important comments, videos etc BELOW the article for more information https://floxiehope.com/2016/01/07/is-fluoroquinolone-toxicity-quinolone-toxicity-or-fluorine-toxicity/

• Jason March 30, 2016 at 1:38 pm

I should have noted that I posted about 18 of the 25 comments in the Fluoride article and they are a little further down from the top and my post on January 8, 2016 at 1:27 pm shares a few ways to help detox the Fluoride out of the body

• Jason May 6, 2016 at 6:38 pm Reply

Note for Thyroid I forgot reverse T3, and AntibodiesTPO, TrAb, TBII, TgAb, TSI

• Jason December 6, 2015 at 9:57 pm Reply

If someone has Anxiety, which of course a lot of Floxies do, Lisa wrote up an article at this link where I also added about 50 replies FULL of info on this:

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 6:53 pm Reply

A bunch of info in this article about the Mitochondria damage that often occurs and most often shows up as fatigue here: https://floxiehope.com/2015/09/07/the-mitochondrial-link-fearless-parent-podcast-81/

Note I added about 10 lengthy info filled posts on WHAT can be done about it

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 6:57 pm Reply

Lisa interviewed Dr. Perlmutter about the Gut destruction that Antibiotics do here:

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Also for people looking for more info on the VERY critically important Gut connection with Floxing, and what can be done about, please see this entire past page of Floxie Hope here:

Starting at my comment on November 29, 2015 at 9:24 pm, and then for pretty much the entire rest of the page I posted a TON of info on why the GUT is so important to a Floxie, and why I think it is preventing many people from healing faster and what can be done about it

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm Reply

And here is a long post I made in the main pages, on what can cause “Down-Cycles” of symptoms, Relapses, and “Re-Floxings”(re-poisoning), some of which can even bring on brand new symptoms:

People need to be aware of these risks, as they are real, I have seen SO many people tell the same stories, over and over again, people Floxed from Fluoride at Dentist, using any drug at all, exercise even after 5 years of being well, etc etc. People use to believe this stuff was random (and some still do…), and these symptom flare-ups were just part of the “Journey”, well I’ve studied the body for many many years now, and studied FQ Toxicity and hundreds of Floxies and Floxing patterns etc and there ARE reasons for these things, and perfectly logical ones too. I’ve seen it repeated over and over and over again from the same things, these are not random nor are they coincidences, thinking otherwise is pure foolishness and just shows a lack of research.

So with that in mind, here is my list of reasons someone can experience Symptom Flare-Ups, Relapse or a Re-Floxing (which to me is a re-poisoning from new poisons being introduced):

– Rigorous Exercise: Detox – Like running, Soccer, etc basically hard impact stuff where body is making a hard impact on ground (shakes things loose). This is one of the most common things to cause a relapse. Note that everyone’s tolerance for exercise can be different, someone more severely floxed can have things flair up from light exertion/exercise, even a long walk, but do not let this keep you from doing it, it’s part of the process and necessary since this factor is helping clear out toxins, not putting new ones in.

– Sauna: Detox – This also will start the body detoxing things deeply stored, even Metals

– Supplements: Depends – Certain ones can mobilize toxins, even Minerals can do this as they displace things like Metals (Zinc in particular can do this). Some supplements can cause other reactions that are undesirable and can set things off, for example I can not tolerate MSM or Sulfur supplements, many others can not tolerate Folate or Methyl B12, etc (I can not tolerate Folate either, this is a BIG one)

– Aggressive Massage: Detox – This one surprised me but of yeah, a strong pair of hands can release toxins, I experienced it myself and many others have too.

– Fluoride/Fluorine: This is a re-poisoning – I believe all Floxies are now more sensitive to this very lethal toxin unfortunately post-Flox and need to be extra careful to avoid it. Fluoride is one of the most reactive substances on Earth, there is no telling what the Fluorine in the Cipro did when it went into your body (it reacts, binds with many things like Magnesium for one, Calcium, Aluminum, and almost all other substances on Earth) but one thing seems certain; if you ingest just a little bit, it will go into the body and get stored in the same places where the old Fluorine and Cipro are, if there is some left there, and it can eventually react with and mobilize them all over again causing a Re-floxing. I have experienced this MANY times and others have too. I also experienced my symptoms dissipate a great deal when I was in another Country and away from my Fluoride shower I have everyday at home, others have also experienced this also including you Tricia. There are many sources of this damn poison, Food, Water, Dentist, Coffee and Tea, etc etc. This is another BIG one folks educate yourselves

– Coffee/Tea: See Fluoride, I experienced this myself about 5 different times (stubborn…though one time was an accident) and this is with DE-CAF! (In a restaraunt, there is also the Milk & Water factor of: Fluoride, Hormones/Antibiotics in Milk, etc etc)

– Caffeine: See Fluoride, but also the Caffeine itself can cause some bad reactions also

– Steroids: This is another re-poisoning – of sorts, that reacts with the Cipro toxins in the body, re-activating them like Fluoride (mobilizing them), also adds to Gut destruction

– NSAIDS: Another re-poisoning – again likely reacts with the Cipro toxins in body, also adds to Gut destruction

– Stimulants: Depends – on what they are, this can be a re-poisoning or just cause reactions in the body that can set things off

– Epsom Salts: Detox – It a known detoxifier the MAG/Sulfur mix can be powerful, and in some people again the Sulfur can cause an undesired reaction (CBS/SUOX Genes)

– Fat Loss: Detox – This in itself has been shown to release toxins, Exercise at play here possibly again Sauna too, but even just losing weight from diet can stimulate detox.

– Food: Depends – GMO’s, pesticides, Antibiotics, Hormones & more, this is a re-poisoning, or in the case of some healthy or targeted foods (like high in Sulfur, Tamarind detoxes FLuoride etc) can be detox too. The bad ones are everywhere, and if for one example you are eating regular non-organic Chicken, or Eggs, which potentially seems insignificant and innocent enough, you can bet that you are slowly re-poisoning yourself again with Cipro (widely known Farmers use it and other antiobiotics) which means eventually you could be putting yourself at more risk for relapse when the stored up toxins release again. Its really a Russian Roulette game every time we eat non-organic: Will it have Cipro? If it does will it be enough to cause symptoms to flare up? If not this time, how much needs to build up again until it will happen the next time? Will the other antibiotics being used react inside us and cause symptoms to flare up again? If not this time, etc etc. – There is also the aspect of Leaky Gut here, which IMO is something many Floxies are suffering from, and reactions from foods entering the blood stream etc can be mistaken for Symptom flare-ups, but can probably also cause them in that way as well.

– Water: Re-poisoning – This includes the shower unfortunately, Fluoride and 6 other chemicals are “purposely” put there, then there are many other things there like drugs etc too ALL toxic which can all accumulate and are no good for anyone, especially a Floxie who is already suffering from Toxic overload, toxins need to be avoided as much as possible in order to heal. Very important to at least drink clean filtered Water, and preferably re-mineralized to help heal from this

– Stress: Depends – There are many factors and variables at work in this one, just know that getting over-stressed/over-worked generally lets the defenses down which can bring on a down cycle/relapse.

– DRUGS: Re-poisoning – Most if not all (my opinion is ALL) are pure toxins, many will react with the other chemicals stored in the body, especially if they have Fluorine in them, which a lot of them do, even if no “F” the body is already overwhelmed with toxins, this just adds to the burden and can cause a downcycle and/or re-floxing. All toxins need to be avoided and this is a BIG source of them.

– Other toxins: Re-poisoning – This list is HUGE, but some of the bigger and more common culprits that are avoidable I listed here, other than “household” common toxins, which many people use everyday without thinking about it, which is a mistake for a Floxie. This looks like a good article and website about this, people should download the 19 page PDF linked there and educate themselves on these common poisons being used everyday (Quote, “On average, every morning before leaving for work, a person applies and uses 250-300 chemicals”) These many poisons can accumulate in the body and its only a matter of time, which can be a really short amount of time for a Floxie….

– Gene Mutations: This is not a direct cause per se in all cases, but something I want to mention. If you are in the ~45% of the population with an impaired Methylation Cycle your detoxification pathway and DNA repair process are hindered and inefficient. First, IMO, this is a big reason why many of us ended up Floxed in the first place as mentioned as opposed to those who take this poison and do not. Second, it is also another likely reason why some people take a long time to recover. Third, these same people are going to be more susceptible to relapse, and potentially BAD relapses. Fourth, if they take something like “Active-Folate” especially in bigger amounts, they can kick-start an otherwise fairly stalled Methylation Cycle and the body can start dumping a LOT of stored toxins, this can bring on a terrible and very intense Down-Cycle or Relapse.

=============

As people can see, being Floxed is unfortunately a bit like being dropped by parachute in the middle of Minefield. Don’t let anyone tell you that a down cycle etc in relation to these things is a coincidence only, they would be purely ignorant to the facts on what these are, and how the body reacts to them, and has not done any significant research on Floxing patterns and/or the Human Body.

Note – This is likely not a full list but I believe the main culprits. I post this NOT for people to live in fear, but for people to be aware of the what and the why’s, and so people can take precautions where possible and necessary. As you can see, some of these are unavoidable, and so like in the case of exercise, which can be just walking, having a downcycle flare up from this will be “just part of the Journey”, and in fact necessary to healing. In many other cases, these ARE avoidable and so some down cycles (thus even some new symptoms in some cases etc) CAN be avoided, especially like at bad times where someone is already at their worst or just getting over a cycle, why add to the suffering unnecessarily. Moreover and most importantly as well, pretty much ALL of the re-poisoning scenarios can be avoided when someone has the proper knowledge.

In some cases, people may even want to do some of these purposely like Exercise, Sauna, Sulfur-rich foods, Minerals, etc to get the process going, that is in order to fully heal from a poisoning, the poisons need to be removed as much as possible from the body. Generally most things in the list up there NOT labeled a re-poisoning, means it can possibly help the body get rid of the toxins. The body has natural processes built-in to it to make sure this happens, your bodies detoxifying processes are working every single minute of every single day, but with Cipro it gets overwhelmed and the damage it does also adds to the mess and can complicate things, even possibly “turn on” otherwise dormant Genetic Mutations, some of which that can actually impair the bodies detoxification processes (and in fact many Floxies already had these impediments, part of the reason they ended up here…)

Note – I am not recommending any action or anything in particular here, for anyone, other than avoiding known re-poisoning situations and other known triggers at undesired times. Detox is VERY serious with many possible complications and is something that should be talked about with an expert, so NOT a MD, but a Functional, Integrative or Naturopathic Doctor educated in Human Detoxification (which most of them will be to some degree). Many factors and variables need to be taken into account; especially where someone is in their Floxing, what their current symptoms are and how intense they are, etc etc.

Disclaimer – I am not a licensed Doctor of any kind, all the above information is based on years of research, knowledge and my own experiences.

———

Note – For the website for “Other toxins” in the above post, you need to google “purezing guide to toxins”, and go to the website link that comes up, at purezing “dot com” and also download the PDF at the 2nd google result as well.

The Floxie Hope website won’t accept a link to that website, this sometimes happens, sometimes for a good reason, other times for seemingly no reason.

Thus I apologize if this or the long post gets repeated, hopefully Lisa will catch the other ones probably stuck in a queue and delete them

• Jason May 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Damn one more cause of Relapse I forgot to add to the long list, but noted it in other post

– Letting Magnesium get too low again.

This is not a detox, reflox or anything else other than just the body getting depleted of one of its most important minerals, which causes a PILE of symptoms all on its own, and most Floxies have their Magnesium function impaired for quite some time as mentioned in the other post, for some, it can seem to be a permanent issue

• Jason July 22, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Another Relapse cause

– Acupuncture: Detox (when done properly)

• Jason December 29, 2015 at 7:36 pm Reply

One more thing to add to this that people may find helpful/interesting, is why I believe people end up “Floxed” in the first place:

Dr. Dean thinks being deficient in Magnesium is the main reason people get Floxed (and that most symptoms are those stemming from Magnesium deficiency, which is only partly true IMO), but I believe there are at least 5 reasons someone is more prone to being Floxed:

– prior Gut issues (many have them and don’t even realize it)
        – prior exposure to daily Fluoride (like in their Shower, food, toothpaste, etc)
        – prior deficiency in Magnesium (many are and don’t even realize it)
        – prior exposure to Fluoroquinolones
        – prior Genetic issues expressing especially Glutathione and Methylation

Any ONE of these can cause someone to be Floxed in my estimation and opinion. The important thing I think to note here, since this info is too late to prevent an initial Floxing, is to note that these things will KEEP someone Floxed and prevent them from healing if not dealt with.

The thing to remember is when the toxins become mobile, all the same damaging effects can start happening again which includes Gut destruction, stripping the cells of Minerals like Magnesium etc etc, so the faster someone works to correct these things, the faster the down cycle can subside IMO. Note its multiple damaging effects, the drug does widespread damage and causes many imbalances so Probiotics, Magnesium, Boron, Iodine, etc many more all potentially needed to correct what the drug cycling through the body is actually “doing” in the body.

Also in the case of Magnesium, and in particular Exercise. Stress and Magnesium, it is known that Exercise USES UP Magnesium (and other Minerals, and even being “stressed” does as well). This is likely another reason why exercise can bring on a Relapse, its a bit of a double whammy, stimulating detox AND depleting Mag at the same time.

So my recommendation, and what I try to remember to do, is take extra MAG before AND after exercise (or when stressed) to compensate for this, and when I do it, I usually don’t have issues. When I forget? Uh yep, countless times, please keep this in mind all, stress or exercise is a good time to take extra Magnesium.

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/MAGNESIUM.htm (note he is talking in general and NOT about Floxed people in article, I also don’t always agree with him on his many great articles but mostly do)

“Magnesium is involved in every body function, where it is required for thousands of critical enzymes everywhere in the body.”

“Stress and too much exercise also use up magnesium quickly.”

“Magnesium antagonists tend to be somewhat similar to those for calcium. Important ones include calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphates, fluoride, all toxic metals and others. Alcohol severely depletes magnesium.”

“Diarrhea. Magnesium is rich in the stool as it passes through the digestive tract. If diarrhea occurs, significant amounts of water and magnesium are lost from the body. This can help deplete magnesium. Several days of diarrhea are not a severe problem. However, if one has chronic intermittent diarrhea, as can occur with irritable bowel syndrome or colitis, magnesium loss can be significant.”

• Jason January 1, 2016 at 1:42 am Reply

INSOMNIA – Note at the bottom of the Anxiety article where I have posted about 50 comments, I have now added two posts about Insomnia for those looking for help

• Jason March 27, 2016 at 11:58 pm Reply

NOTE – One of the common root causes of Anxiety (and many many other things) can be high Histamine, see this article and the comments that follow it underneath

3. Jason October 26, 2015 at 1:58 pm Reply

Remember all Floxies, Chemicals are toxic.

A Floxie body is already overwhelmed with Toxins, the more you can avoid the better to let yourself heal. Note it even points out the pitfalls of things like Synthetic supplements, like Idebenone, a Quinone (not related to this drug just similar name). In other words if its not natural, its man-made crap, and doesn’t belong anywhere near the body

4. Jason October 26, 2015 at 3:48 pm Reply

And this here, is just the tip of the Iceberg on why you need to scrutinize every ingredient in the foods you eat. The same mantra applies, if its not natural, man has screwed with it and added chemicals to it. The sad part is like the video indicates, many have been given GRAS status from the FDA which they really shouldn’t

5. Aidan December 4, 2015 at 2:39 pm Reply

I was just this week also told I have something bad going on in my inner ears called BPPVertigo I wonder if anyone has had the same diagnosis it has to do with Crystals

6. Cara December 27, 2015 at 3:38 am Reply

A great compilation of information. Thank you.

7. Megan May 28, 2016 at 9:29 am Reply

Hello. I am unable to access the doctor referral list. Can you make the google doc public or upload the list on a different format? New floxie here… very grateful for the information and compassion on this site.

• Megan May 28, 2016 at 9:32 am Reply

Hello. I am unable to access the doctor referral list. Can you make the google doc public or upload the list in a different format? New floxie here..
      Very grateful for the information and compassion on this site.

8. AndyP November 7, 2016 at 12:16 pm Reply

Good man Jason always admired your dedication to this cause

9. Cindy Snyder December 2, 2016 at 9:53 am Reply

I need support this is unbelievable to me. Cipro toxicity has changed my life.

10. Stephanie May 13, 2017 at 9:24 am Reply

Jason thank you for all your info especially in fluoride. It seems impossible to avoid all fluoride. I just bought a bunch of spring water. But how do you avoid it when you have to take a shower?
    I was floxed a month ago.My main symptoms are Achilles tendon pain and swelling. I am unable to drive due to this making life very stressful. I also came back positive for rheumatoid arthritis. A few questions.
    1. What did you feel helped your tendon/joint pain?
    2. My doctor told me that there is not a test for magnesium at the cellular level and the test is inaccurate. Do agree?
    2. Magnesium gives me diarrhea and gas, I did buy flakes and made the spray. But this still bothers me. Any suggestions?