Floxie Hope

Floxie.Hope.1800.72.dpi

This site is to give HOPE to those who are suffering from Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome as a result of being poisoned by fluoroquinolone antibiotics – Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox, Floxin, etc.  It contains stories of healing.

Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox and all other fluoroquinolones are dangerous drugs that can have devastating effects that cumulatively I’ll refer to as Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome or Floxing.  Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome/Floxing includes damage to connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, cartilage, fascia, etc.) throughout the body, damage to the nervous systems (central, peripheral and autonomic), and more. The damage done by fluoroquinolone antibiotics can destroy a person’s quality of life or even kill them. Certainly, there is a time and a place for drugs with dangerous side effects. If you find yourself in a septic shock induced coma, fluoroquinolones may save your life. Unfortunately, these drugs are not being reserved for life or death situations. People are being prescribed them for urinary tract infections, suspected prostate infections, upper respiratory infections, as a prophylactic for travelers’ diarrhea, ear infections, pink eye, etc. Thousands of people have suffered needlessly from the devastating effects of fluoroquinolone antibiotics, when another, safer antibiotic could have, and should have, been used.

The damage done by fluoroquinolones is largely unacknowledged by the medical establishment and an accurate diagnosis, compensation and relief are difficult to come by. There is no known cure for Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome/Floxing.  However, many people continue to LIVE after being poisoned by fluroquinolones.  They find healing, recovery, perseverance, compassion and hope.  These are their stories.

This site is meant to give hope for healing to those who are adversely effected by fluoroquinolones.  It is no way meant to disregard the pain of those who are chronically suffering from the horrifying effects of Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox or the other fluoroquinolones.  There are people who don’t recover.  Their stories are real and they matter.  There are also people who are able to recover and I share their stories with the hope that they inspire others, or at least give hope that recovery is possible.

Here is a New York Times article about the dangers of fluoroquinolone antibiotics – http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/10/popular-antibiotics-may-carry-serious-side-effects/?_r=0 – more news stories, research papers and other resources can be found on the “Links and Resources” page.

Here is a Facebook group that is a great resource for those going through Fluoroquinolone Toxicity – https://www.facebook.com/groups/floxies/

Featured post – I’m floxed. Now what?

The Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Solution Ebook has helped many Floxies to recover, including DanielCindy and Ruth.  As a bonus, you will also receive The Floxie Food Guide – a book of diet guidelines to help you through fluoroquinolone toxicity:

19,310 thoughts on “Floxie Hope

1. Harriet January 9, 2018 at 7:24 am Reply

I am sorry to read this it sounds horrific but thankfully you did not have a dvt.

I too have had many courses of antibiotics including Cipro , the macrolides, and now realise the toxicity of them.
    I was given clindamycin but it caused problems, now I avoid all antibiotics.

I take magnesium regularly and it does help me with the muscle cramps. I am in the process of ordering some new foam seta for my armchairs to see if they make a difference to my back pain and neuropathic pain. I have also cut out gluten, soy, wheat and feel a bit better. I got really down at Christmas knowing that I could not eat the foods that I used to eat without even having to think about any complications or bad reactions.

Dr Carolyn Dean is an expert in magnesium and has written books on the subject. Others on here can give you much more help than I can but taking magnesium seems to be the starting point to combat the side effects of these nasty antibiotics.

Take care.

2. Harriet January 9, 2018 at 11:47 am Reply

Hi again Toby
    If you e mail Dr Carolyn Dean who wrote the book the Magnesium Miracle she will probably ask you a series of questions or alternatively you could send her a resume of your conditions and ask if it is safe to 5take magnesium. It is not recommended or everyone esp if you have kidney disease. You may require a full blood screening first just to make sure. Also magnesium can interact with other drugs. Best to get checked out first.

3. Harriet January 9, 2018 at 11:54 am Reply

Hi Toby here is the link to Dr Carolyn Deans facebook page.

4. Andrea January 9, 2018 at 12:34 pm Reply

Hi guys. This evening I was visited by an urologist, for my bladder-BPH symptoms. He suspect I have a prostatits, so he prescribed me some ketoprofen suppository. I already know that FANs are really dangerous for floxies, but, do you think that is the same thing, even with suppository form? Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

PS a couple of months ago I took some aspirin. 2xday for 10 days, it didn’t bothered me much,so I don’t know…

• Andrea January 9, 2018 at 1:48 pm Reply

*FANs is the Italian acronym for NSAIDs. Excuse my broken english.

5. Harriet January 9, 2018 at 4:43 pm Reply

Hi Andrea Your English is fine.
    Asprin is different to an NSAID.
    I would say that whatever form or route you take any NSAID or any other drug it is still being absorbed into the body. It will be absorbed much more quickly if given rectally as there are more blood vessels in the mucous membrane of the rectum.

I would seek alternative homeopathic drs out for natural solutions.
    I am female by the way.

• Andrea January 10, 2018 at 4:51 am Reply

Thanks a lot Harriet

6. Harriet January 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm Reply

Hi Andrea here is a link for info on prostatitis.http://home-cure.net/home-remedy-prostatitis

7. Tim January 9, 2018 at 5:14 pm Reply

Hi guys , has anyone tried using saunas to detox this drug out of the system and other benefits I have used saunas in the past but I really want to step it up and go every day for 3 months or more to get the benefits ,I have been reading a lot about saunas all types ,lots of good info and gives me hope , INFARED NEAR AND FAR seem to be the best for detoxing at a cellular level and other good things for mitochondria which seems important for people with cipro damage, it all sounds good lots of info if you guys are interested google NEAR INFARED SAUANA BENEFITS , just thought I’d share that with the community,

• Andrea January 10, 2018 at 4:49 am Reply

Hi Tim. I was once interested in Near Infrared Therapy. They seems particullary good for peripheral neuropathy. I once bought an infrared lamp, I’ve tried it only a couple of times, because it is not very practical to keep this thing for 20 plus minutes pointed on your ankle. Anyway, I didn’t notice anything from it. So, in my personal opinion, it was a waste of money, but maybe I should’ve been more consistent with it.
      I was interested in buying a more sofisticated device, I think one of the best on the market, but It was too expensive for me. I give you the links below
      Here’s the lamp that I bought :

and this is the website that sells the more advanced device :

PS I was interested in trying regular saunas, but I think I became sensitive to heat, so I’m kinda scared that it could be dangerous for me.

8. Chris January 10, 2018 at 5:08 pm Reply

Does anyone have any information on whether getting a flu shot will trigger a flare up of symptoms. I have permanent nerve, tendon & muscle damage from Cipro. Even after 3 1/2 years I will still flare occasionally, but not to same extent. I’ve never gotten a flu shot at all & I’m terrified it would trigger a major relapse.

• L January 10, 2018 at 5:29 pm Reply

I would NOT get a flu shot. Too many toxins. My doctor (integrative) and ND advised me against it. Haven’t had one now in 3 years and will never get another one. Just stock up on “just in case” treatments like oil of oregano, sambucol, olive leaf extract…or the homeopathic OSCILLOCOCCINUM

• Madge hirsch January 12, 2018 at 5:08 pm Reply

I read some interesting stuff today on something called ASIA or Shoenfeld syndrome put forward by an Israel doctor . It’s about autoimmune damage caused by the adjuvants in vaccines particularly aluminium. It fitted in with how ill I felt after my flu vaccination in late autumn 2010. I had thought the vaccination had reactivated a previous floxing but it might have been this ASIA. Has pulmonary hypertension been considered for your breathing difficulties? I am sure I have read somewhere that FQs can cause that.

• L January 12, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Hi Madge, thanks for the suggestion. I looked up pulmonary hypertension, and with the exception of the breathing difficulty I had none of the other symptoms. Today I had a nuclear stress test (grrrr…..radioactive isotopes….just what my body needs, more poison.) So I will see where to go from there.

• Bob January 10, 2018 at 5:29 pm Reply

I would not even consider it.

• Andy January 12, 2018 at 1:45 am Reply

I have a good freind with ms she’s a nurse had a flu shot and had burning all over her body for two years
      She’s a nurse and tells people it’s full of poison, most pharma drugs are bad for floxies while our body is struggling

• Barbara Arnold January 12, 2018 at 5:21 am Reply

Oooh that’s terrible Andy, your right most pharma drugs are bad for floxies. I don’t take any if I can help it. I took the flu shot after researching the contents and I was satisfied for myself to take it, but everyone has to make up their own mind. I googled a number of sites one of them that I googled was….What ingredients are in the flu shot….Passport Health. We are all different, with different issues. We start from different places so it’s difficult to know if what we are doing is right. All I can say is I have not had the flu (Fingers crossed) for 12 years. I hate Big Pharma, but some drugs keep people alive.

• Harriet January 21, 2018 at 5:58 am Reply

She is right. I would avoid as many drugs as possible.

9. Barbara Arnold January 10, 2018 at 11:40 pm Reply

I have had it for the last three years without any problems, but it was a very hard decision to make after most people said they wouldn’t take it, and Kerri Knox also said she wouldn’t take it. I took it because I know what it’s like not to be able to breathe, and I used to get bronchitis every year, so for me after weighing up the pro’s and cons I take it, because the floxie symptoms as bad as they can get, are not as bad as not being able to breathe. I take no other meds at all. So it’s a decision that’s very individual to each of us.

• L January 11, 2018 at 9:48 am Reply

It is an individual decision. I have asthma, have had pneumona three times, bronchitis many times…but I will never again get the shot. I got the flu this year but I was well prepared with things like oil of oregano, sambucol, Echinacea, etc and it was very treatable.

• Harriet January 15, 2018 at 3:13 pm Reply

My dr will not give me the flu jab due to the preservatives etc it contains.

• Madge hirsch January 12, 2018 at 5:14 pm Reply

Hi Barbara – having a high vit D level is protective. One has to ask why do people not get flu in summer? Also NAC. Since taking NAC from 2016 neither hubby nor I have had even one cold. Hope that is not famous last words!

• Barbara Arnold January 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm Reply

Yes Madge, high VitD is protective and even though I live in Spain I take 5000iu in Winter. I believe it’s not impossible to get the flu in summer, but cold wet damp conditions are ideal for the bug to thrive in Winter. It’s a ruddy nightmare deciding what to do with so many drugs after being floxed, but I’ve managed to not take any up until I had my fall, then I just had to have injections of voltaren because the pain was excruciating. I found out afterwards that voltaren is an NSAID but I was between the devil and the deep blue sea. I did get a flare in my lower legs but I can’t say for sure if it was the voltaren. Anyway I’m back have more sessions of Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy and slowly getting back to where I was before.

• Harriet January 17, 2018 at 5:35 pm Reply

We do get flu in the summer.

10. jérôme January 11, 2018 at 1:40 am Reply

I’ve seen that high doses of vit D3 prevents the flu…

11. John Taylor January 11, 2018 at 3:51 am Reply

L and others asking for more answers on the question how to use magnesium to remove Cipro

I wish I could have responded faster.
    I am in rehab now, trying to regain the use of my legs. WiFi barely works here. I have very little free time.

I have answered this question enough to realize I need a canned answer that includes all the additional information bloggers need. So I am working on that. I have been here38 days and am now off narcotic pain meds so my mind is much clearer and able to think.

3 or 4 of five issues with my right leg have been resolved. 44 days back the lack of micro nutrients started dissolving muscle. I lost 26 pounds. In 14 days. My body was going after magnesium mostly to keep my organs functioning. I have been soaking in saturated Epsom salts on the sneak.

I now am certian just now that I will have a full recovery. Cipro’s side effects – the last being a very thorough micro nutrient flushing from your body. Have stopped. Restoring theses micro nutrients can take a while. Your body uses 100 to 900 times what your blood stream can hold. Fortunately we are not starting at zero. I think I will be able body surf again this summer at 70 years old.

So keep blogging and together we will figure this out. I thank God for Lisa and her blog. I was a big help in saving my life.

12. Toby January 13, 2018 at 11:15 am Reply

My naturopath wants to give me winter savory, thyme and nettle tea. Is it safe?
    I am floxed with metronidazole.

• L January 13, 2018 at 11:26 am Reply

You are probably fine with all. Sometimes people will have a reaction to a particular herb but it is mild. I used nettle all the time for allergy/sinus issues. Thyme has all sorts of benefits and is an antioxidant. I use it in cooking.

13. Kate January 13, 2018 at 1:46 pm Reply

What have others done for insomnia? Mine is unrelenting. I simply cannot sleep. I am only getting 1/2 hour a night, and I can’t sleep during day (although all I do is lie on the couch). Does this pass? Would love some ideas?

• Barbara Arnold January 13, 2018 at 11:41 pm Reply

Kate the tincture from Sackred Kana in the UK helps me sleep like a baby after really bad insomnia. It’s from the cannabis plant, it has over a hundred compounds I believe. I believe also they deliver world wide. You may be able to get CBD oil where ever you are.

• jat92517 January 14, 2018 at 2:07 am Reply

Kate,
      When I chelated the Cipro off the surface of my brain cells and out of my body by soaking a foot in a saturatedrated solution of Epsom salts for four days all my Sleep problems stopped. I slept for 14 deliscous hours. The wild dreams stopped.

I had Sleep problems for years which improved greatly when I raised my Vitamin D level by taking Vitamin K2. K2 is also available from bacon fat. I eat a pound every two weeks. To not over heat it and kill the vitamins, I keep them juicy. It took three months to raise the D level. Then I slept for a month 8, 10, 12 hours a night for a month. My brain was disconnected from my body. I had to concentrate to move my arms and legs. Wonderful.
      John Taylor

14. jérôme January 13, 2018 at 1:46 pm Reply

Toby,you mean Flagyl,but it is not a fluoroquinolone?

• Toby January 13, 2018 at 5:39 pm Reply

Yes flagyl. You are right it’s not a fluoroquinolone, but side effects are similar.

15. jérôme January 13, 2018 at 1:47 pm Reply

Kate,I use L tryptophan for sleep,it works quite well

16. Harriet January 13, 2018 at 2:46 pm Reply

bananas contain tryptophan.

17. Adam Lallana (@AdamLal62625019) January 14, 2018 at 5:57 am Reply

Two year ago i was about to go for lungs volume reduction just for me to live a better life at least,not until u was i ask to give a try on totalcureherbalfoundation@ gmail .com natural herbal formula which i emailed and purchased from them,the herbal remedies work perfectly on my system,i can only say that for me this treatment has worked well and has allowed me to live a normal life and I am extremely grateful to the herbal team.

18. Kate January 14, 2018 at 10:27 am Reply

Thank you everyone! Another question: I am working with a functional medicine nutritionist who recommended I take a REALLY high dose of NAC, 3,000mg, which I did — and had terrible side effects: headache, dizziness, increase in blood pressure. Is this common? How are others using NAC? Thank you!

• Bob January 14, 2018 at 5:49 pm Reply

I used a medical intuitive after I got floxed and she had me on a bottle dose of NAC for 1 week. NAC boosts your glutathione which jacks up your liver detox. Probably way too fast of a detox for the intestines to handle.

19. Harriet January 14, 2018 at 6:01 pm Reply

Hi What is NAC?

• Bob January 14, 2018 at 7:42 pm Reply

N ACETYL Cystine I hope I spelled that right.

20. Harriet January 15, 2018 at 3:19 pm Reply

Thanks Bob. x

21. MJ January 17, 2018 at 12:17 pm Reply

Hi all,

I posted a few weeks ago about needing surgery on an umbilical hernia. It is not an emergency, but it could become one someday so I’m considering going for it. I am afraid the anesthesia could make my flox symptoms worse. I primarily have nervous system issues (tingling, fatigue, heavy brain fog) and I do feel sensitive to many things.

I’ve met with a doctor. They would use local anesthesia via IV as follows: Propofol (an anesthetic, also called Diprivan), Fentanyl (an opioid narcotic) and Versed (a sedative, also called Midazolam).

I’ve done some research and I can’t find any evidence that these drugs cause issues for floxies or people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, nor do they seem to be considered neuro-toxic….nor are they fluorinated (as general anesthetic can be). I would not take any corticosteroids, antibiotics or NSAIDS.

I realize that no one can say for sure how I would react. I’m just curious to know if anyone out there has experience with any of these drugs AFTER being floxed? Did it make things worse? Or no difference at all?

Again, I understand that we are all different…but if anyone responds saying they felt worse after these specific drugs, it would make my decision fairly easy.

Thanks all.

• A.Coleman January 19, 2018 at 2:41 am Reply

MJ I have had that combination of drugs in order to preform endoscopy and colonoscopy investigating Floxie symptoms and suffered no side effects. I had both preformed 4 to 6 months after being floxed. There is a site out there that details how anesthesia affects floxies butI always have trouble finding the link when I look. In short that combo was okay for me, but we are both alike and different in our reactions to the fluoroquinolones. Best of luck.

22. Harriet January 18, 2018 at 5:56 am Reply

Hi MJ I had midazolam a few months ago and was ok. I do not know about the other two drugs. Hope that helps. Take care.

23. A.Coleman January 19, 2018 at 2:52 am Reply

Hey gang need some insight. I am about 2 1/2 years post flexing. Recovering but not well yet. About 6 weeks ago I started getting really bad neck pain sometimes with headaches. These are triggered when I sleep (or try to as insomnia is something I still battle). I don’t have the pain every night but probably 4 or 5 out of 7. I can hear vertebrae cracking and popping. Never had this more than 1 day or 2 prior to this episode. It is better when I am sitting and most days goes away a few hours after I get up only to return in the late afternoon. Then sometimes it goes away with sleep for a few days and other times sleep only makes it worse. Anybody think this is floxie related or is this a time where seeing a doctor might actually help? I kept thinking this was stress or sleeping wrong and would go away but……..

I am buying a new pillow today FINALLY to see if this helps and splurging for a high quality one. Going to try scheduling a massage too. Any other ideas? Tylenol does help but I don’t like relying on that approach.

24. Harriet January 19, 2018 at 5:12 am Reply

A. Colman
    Perhaps consider seeing a physiotherapist for an assessment as well.

25. Toby January 19, 2018 at 5:55 am Reply

I checked my vitamin B12 and D levels.

B12 level is 412.7 pmol/L. Normal range is 138-652

D level is 22.56 ng/ml.
    Do vitamin D supplements can help me with anxiety?

• BOB January 19, 2018 at 8:19 pm Reply

Your vit d level should be much higher.

• Toby January 20, 2018 at 5:23 am Reply

How much higher? I read that normal range is above 30.

• A.Coleman January 20, 2018 at 8:56 am

My integrative doc has been trying to get mine to 50 at least. For some reason fqs really seem to decrease Vit D levels. I supplement 6000 IU daily and still am stuck in high 30s. Important to include Vit K2 and Mg as cofactors.

• L January 20, 2018 at 9:11 am

My doctor has me on 10,000 day of D!

• Toby January 20, 2018 at 9:35 am

Are there any side effects of D3? I am very sensitive to supplements.
          Does it help you with anxiety?

• Bob January 20, 2018 at 12:40 pm

D3 is good for everything. I have gotten shots as well as take 5000 units per day. Best combined with vit k2. I don’t know of any side effects.

• jat92517 January 22, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Tony,

You need to the floxacin out of your body. It is chemically attached to the cell surfaces and is flushing magnesium in particular and all other micro nutrients out of YouTube bod. Hard muscles are a sign of a lack of magnesium. My right leg became hard a marble. The loss of muscle weaken my core strength and reactivated a pinched nerve.

To chelate (fancy chemist name for turning the floxacin into a solid so it will pass out with your urine) you need to raise the magnesium level on your bloood way over normal. Saturated Epsom salt foot soaks twice a day is the way to do this. Twice a day until the leg muscles get soft. This can take four days to get rid of the toxin and two months to soften the leg muscles.

Magnesium is required for muscles to relax. Mine turned hard as marble and reactivated a pinched nerve. Put me in the hospital for 41 days. Now out and day 51 I am much better. Epidural was big help. I am taking up 1/10 a pound of Epsom salt a day. Typically it is nil but you have about 5 pounds of magnesium in your body. If half were flushed out, it would take 25 days of soaking to replace it. It seems I am getting close. I still have tight muscles but I feel better overall and those muscles have been loose. They tighten again when I use them. I can chase away any pain by gently shaking the muscle .

Vitamin D3 has no side effects except once you are at a healthy level 1000 units will keep you wide awake at night. To reach a healthy level can take some time. To make your bones flex able you need K 2 also . You want to do the D stuff slowly as it will consume magnesium also. Keep you leg muscles flexible and go slow on the D3 K2.

• Bob January 20, 2018 at 5:41 pm

At least above 50,

• Toby January 24, 2018 at 1:54 pm Reply

jat92517

I started using magnesium chloride 200mg daily.

I tried vitamin D supplements, and it is bad for my stomach. I am thinking to try injections. What dose should I start?

• Mary January 25, 2018 at 8:11 am Reply

Vit D. If you google vitamin D toxicity you will see that it can cause renal failure if used in excess. The target to aim for is 75nnomols.

20,000 i.u is the usual treatment for low vitamin d but needs monitoring as D can cause calcium levels to rise which is a dangerous causing cardiac arrhtymias and arteriosclerosis etc

• L January 25, 2018 at 10:49 am

You are right about possible vitamin d toxicity but it occurs at much higher does than that. (From Mayo clinic) “Taking 50,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. This level is many times higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for most adults of 600 IU of vitamin D a day.” My doctor has me on 10,000/day.

• Madge hirsch January 25, 2018 at 11:17 am

This is the bottom of the normal range as used in Europe ie 30 ng /l. I take it you are in the UK which uses nmols/l. The UK levels for what is considered adequate for vit d are the lowest in Europe and owe absolutely nothing to the current scientific research into vit d. In other words they are a joke. Most vit d rearchers say to aim for at least 50ng/ l ie 125 nmol/l. This is around the average level found in Masai herdsmen ie people who hang around in the sun all day with very little clothing .

• Mary January 25, 2018 at 8:19 am Reply

Toby , Bob My endo set a minimum target of vot D level at 75nnomols. Some say 120.

• toby January 25, 2018 at 10:42 am

@Mary,

20000 iu once monthly?

• L January 25, 2018 at 10:56 am

The overdose according to the very conservative Mayo Clinic comes from Taking 50,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. This level is many times higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for most adults of 600 IU of vitamin D a day.

• Mary January 25, 2018 at 1:47 pm Reply

Toby

I was prescribed Vit D drops 20,000 iu a week . My Vit D level was 7 at the time.My calcium and phosphate level had to be monitored for a few weeks as well.

Once at target the dose is reduced depending on what other meds one is taking.

INJECTIONS.

These can only be prescribed by a specialist .

Vit D is a prohormone and has to be respected.

The dose is normally calculated according to the severity of the deficiency and taking into consideration the patients medical history. For example if someone has renal disease then a renal function test is done.

NB
        A maintenance dose is not the same dose as one for treating a vit D deficiency disorder.

Vitamin D Toxicity is dependent on the persons reaction and or sensitivity to it.

The signs and symptoms are nausea, headache, thirst and general malaise. It is important to seek medical assistance urgently. Meanwhile drink plenty of water .
        Also be aware that the vit D council has a vested interest as they sell D supplements.

Hope that helps.

• Mary January 25, 2018 at 2:09 pm Reply

You need to check the dose with a doctor who is an expert in Vitamin D.
        You cannot mess around with vitamin D. It can kill you if u have too much.

26. Andrea January 19, 2018 at 11:32 am Reply

Hi guys;
    I was watching The Joe Rogan Experience, today, on Youtube, with Mel Gibson and Dr. Neil Riordan. They were talking about stem cells. it’s something that has always interested me, because In my opinion it could have some potential benefits for our issues.
    What’s your thoughts on this? Has anyone here ever tryied it? Anyway, here’s the link about the video

• L January 19, 2018 at 5:48 pm Reply

I think stem cells are a great way to go. Lisa recently posted a CBS news piece on a CA doctor who himself was floxed and got his health back with stem cells from adipose (fat) tissue—

27. T January 20, 2018 at 9:02 am Reply

Thanks for that article L, one day I will afford to visit him and get stem cell treatment , or better yet in Panama with Mel haha

Question for the men here, has any one had their testosterone levels checked ? Is there any connection to hormones and Cipro poisoning?
    After being floxed and searching for answers to what happened I had mine looked at and it was in fact somewhat low for my age but I don’t recall having any issues whatsoever prior to the Cipro.

• Andrea January 20, 2018 at 11:16 am Reply

Hi T. Yes, I’ve read that FQs can interfere with your hormone balance. A few months ago I’ve had an endocrinologic check. Doctor said everything was fine. PS I’m a man.

28. Andrea January 20, 2018 at 11:34 am Reply

Guys, regarding the stem cells thing, I posted that video, because I founfd it interesting, and I wanted to know your opinion about it. But remember, stem cells infusion/injection is still a debatable practice with potential side effects, so, as always, be careful and try to seek as much information as you can about new medical procedures, before trying them.

29. Faisal January 20, 2018 at 4:51 pm Reply

Hi all,

I’m suffering from otitis from two days , and it’s painful ….
    in this moment , my fever is 39 degrees ….
    and I have no idea about any antibiotics that I can use and about any structure to compose fever

• Ryan L January 20, 2018 at 5:25 pm Reply

Hey Faisal,

Lisa posted in the past a list of antibiotics that floxies have taken after their FQ experience which seem to be well tolerated:

1. Doxycycline or Tetracycline
      2. Z-packs
      3. Amoxiciliin
      4. Peniclillin
      5. Cephalosporins.

I took amoxicillin for a staph infection post Cipro and didn’t seem to have any problems with it.

You might also look into natural antibiotics:

Many on this site have had great success with Oregano oil for infections.

I hope this helps.

30. jérôme January 21, 2018 at 4:18 am Reply

Colloidal silver can work for infection without side effects…better than these crappy antibiotics

• L January 21, 2018 at 9:16 am Reply

yes…and you may need to use it for up to a month

31. jérôme January 21, 2018 at 4:19 am Reply

Did someone try PRP ?

32. Harriet January 21, 2018 at 6:35 am Reply

amoxicillin seems ok for me. I take half the dose prescribed to see how I go. BRICYNAL. This triggered off severe neuropathy last night after just one puff of this inhaler. I won’t be having anymore !

33. Harriet January 21, 2018 at 12:52 pm Reply

Has anyone heard of the opiod induced hyperalagesic syndrome?

34. Dan January 22, 2018 at 2:31 am Reply

Hello everyone,
    Did not write in here for some time,
    I got a little better but still have severe balance and equilibrium problems, i am like in a boat and please if someone had these kind of problems please let me know how you guys solved these:
    severe balance and equilibrium problems..not diziness but in a boat feeling and rocking in all of the sides,
    weahnes in legs and tight and hard muscles of the legs, the lower part.
    weakness in hands and the feeling the hands wont listen to me write like i want to grab or pull or move or write or other action and have a feeling of weaknes and like the hands are by themselvs
    tremors in jaw big time and in hands and body..kind of earthquake inside especialy at 5 am when i abruptly wake up..
    its been 6 month since i finished the leflox..what should i expect.
    i take probiotics, magnesium, vitamin complex for men, olive and coconat oil, and started no gluten type of diet..
    I was at a new neorolist and prescriped me Phenibut for a month?
    What do u think? everybody thinks i have just an over reacted anxiety..
    i started to have muscle twiches for about sa month..everyday is different
    Joanne G please provide more info about your diziness and loss of balance and how the transfer factor sup[liment helped you..thimking to order some.
    Thank u all.

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 10:59 am Reply

Dan This could also be coming from the periformis muscle. There is a lot of inform on this and flq plus avoiding opiates and the benefits of medical cannabis in us floxies on Christmas Carla FB page.

35. Mary January 22, 2018 at 5:06 am Reply

Sorry to read this. Have you heard of the MacKenzie therapy? It is about massaging trigger points to stop the spasms etc

• L January 22, 2018 at 10:15 am Reply

I have never heard of Mackenzie therapy, but there is something called the Mackenzie Method (which is a therapy) , which is to help treat back problems, especially disc problems. I know because I have used it for over 30 years, but it is a series of exercises.

• Mary January 23, 2018 at 4:38 pm Reply

u tube Neil Asher has a video on deep tissue massage used to release spasms caused by various conditions eg tendinitis, sciatica, back pain, muscle stiffness and damage. No exercises just deep massage to break down tight muscles etc.

• L January 23, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Thanks. Found out it is likely piriform muscle and went online to find stretches

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 9:42 am Reply

L Some more info about stretching exercises .

36. jérôme January 23, 2018 at 12:44 am Reply

jat92517,what you suggest with Epsom bath is when you are very newly flowed I guess? for long time floxies does it work? magnesium unfortunately hasn’t be beneficial for me although I take around 1000mgs a day! magnesium oil seem even to make my symptoms worse!

• jat92517 January 23, 2018 at 2:20 am Reply

Jerome,
      I. Had been floxied for 12 weeks. Others reported benefits at 10 months.

1000 mg is 1/30th of what you need. It has to be a foot soak to keep the amount of salt afford able and to save the solution for the next day . There must be solid salt in the bottom. You should feel better in about 6 hours after a 10 minute soak.

If you use low magnesium levels I think your looking at 2 to 10 years to get to what 4 days can do.

• jérôme January 23, 2018 at 2:32 am Reply

How many cups of salt? I felt very bad after a salt bath few years ago,perhaps feet bath is different?

37. Joanneg January 23, 2018 at 9:50 am Reply

Hi Everyone,
    Just a little update,
    So I’m always trying different supplements to try and HEAL, but most just flare me up and remind me of just how much I’m NOT healed. For example yesterday I read how this guy totally healed himself from Levaquin toxicity in just a few weeks using only chlorella. So I took out my chlorella to try it out. I took less than the recommended dose and within an hour all my original symptoms came back very strong, and it was very scary to realize how much I haven’t healed!
    So, i became very depressed, angry, and desperate to try and help myself which always results in me going to the internet to find ANYBODY that has actually been fully cured from FQ’s, and I came across this story again (I saw it numerous times before) about this lady who had been suffering from cipro for almost 3 years who never healed, almost committed suicide because of it, then she wound up getting double pneumonia and was told only levaquin would save her life. Anyhow, she knew she was never gonna get better after being floxed again, so she went to a naturopath who suggested ozone therapy and within one week all her “pain had just went away” and 7 months later it has never returned! And she was HEALED!!!!
    Anyhow, I remember thinking how great and how scary it would be to have ozone therapy, but if I wasn’t healed in 3 years (its been almost 4 years) I was going to try it.
    So I did some research to see if there was any scientific evidence that ozone can reverse/heal FQ damage, and I came across numerous informatiomation that scientists have discovered that FQ’s and other antibiotics are very stable, active and don’t degrade in waste water which was leading to contamination of soils and waters so they found that if they treat the waste water with OZONE before sending back out into the environment it deactivates FQ’s and other antibiotics.
    Also I found one research paper about multiple doctors and scientists who are trying to understand and help FQ victims. In their summation they cite multiple reasons and scenarios FQ’s can send our bodies into total unbalance that lead to all our symptoms/reactions and ways to treat it.
    The last scenerio was IF the FQ’s are still in our bodies and active/not deactivated then Ozone therapy would definitely be the treatment.
    So I made an appointment for Feb.1st to get ozone therapy. It was a very big and scary decision since I have recovered a lot, but I’m not normal, I’m not healed.
    I wanted to keep you all informed and ask for your prayers as I attempt to try and once and for all try and HEAL this torture.
    I pray this is the answer so we ALL can heal!!!
    If anyone has tried Ozone IV therapy I sure would appreciate any information or comments.

• L January 23, 2018 at 11:10 am Reply

Joanneg—I don’t know about complete healing, but I think the ozone is a GREAT treatment option. I would have gotten it except I was getting H2O2 IVs and there was too much overlap; BUT my ND had used ozone on prior floxies. And, a good half of his patients were there because of Lyme and virtually all of them were getting ozone….and lyme & flq toxicity share a great deal in common. So I think it is a great option! Keep us posted.

• Joanneg January 23, 2018 at 3:08 pm Reply

Thanks L 😊
        I have to admit I’m very scared to do this, but because of the things I read it sounds like it can at least help a lot. I pray it doesn’t make me worse, because when I’m not in a flare I’ve been doing really good.

• L January 23, 2018 at 4:41 pm

I really cannot imagine it making you worse. It oxygenates your cells. I think it will be very helpful!

• Joanneg January 23, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Yea but i couldn’t imagine what fq’s were capable of or chlorella for that matter, but i know what you mean and thanks for the encouragement. Ive tried a lot of different things to try and heal, but I’m really afraid of everything! I think I got post traumatic health care syndrome! 😊

• L January 23, 2018 at 9:47 pm

that’s funny. yes, we ALL definitely have PTSD. (Both kinds.) Three years— and to this day I still tear up when I talk to someone new about what I went through…

• Barbara Arnold January 23, 2018 at 10:59 pm Reply

Hi Joanneg,
      I have had ozone autohemotherapy and yes it really helped me, I actually had three days during the treatment where I felt completely NORMAL, then I had a nerve conduction test ( booked ages before) and I had a massive flare and from that I went on to get Peripheral Neuropathy. Now I cannot say for sure if the nerve test was the cause but it seemed to much like a coincidence. As it turned out my nerves were fine, but they would be wouldn’t they, as cipro passes the blood brain barrier, so it fire’s off the wrong signals to my body. I would definately recommend ozone, but as long as you get it from experienced competant people. You may initially experience a herx reaction, I did, but by about the 6 or 7th session I felt so much better. There is an ozone treatment out now called 10 pass ozone where they do it 10 times in one session. I have a floxie friend whose doing this treatment in March, so I will let you know how he gets on. At the moment I am having hyperbaric oxygen therapy and that also is helping a lot. I don’t know if this or ozone or anything else is a complete cure, but I do know it has all helped me to get back to 95 % of what I was before, taking into account I am just over 3 years in and was floxed at 71 years which put me in a wheelchair, so I would imagine if you are younger you have a great chance of healing, others have. Don’t be afraid of the ozone, it can only help you. I may have more in the future, but when I finnish the hyperbaric therapy I will be going on vacation and just be enjoying myself. Good luck and don’t worry. xxx

• Joanneg January 24, 2018 at 11:45 am Reply

Thanks Barbara for taking the time to tell me about your ozone experience and trying to lift my fear❤
        I hope you have a great time on vacation😊

• Ryan L January 24, 2018 at 6:03 pm Reply

Hey Joanneg,

I’ll be praying that you have a safe procedure that leads to positive and permanent results. God bless.

• Joanneg January 24, 2018 at 7:21 pm Reply

Hi Ryan,
        I pray your doing good and on the road to recovery,
        also I really appreciate you praying for me.
        Thank you so much!!😊

38. Andrea January 24, 2018 at 9:14 am Reply

Hi guys. Just a little tought, since today I feel weaker than usual and with a strong headache, so I’m also very depressed and angry.
    What can we do, togheter, to make doctors aware of this madness? Everytime I speak to doctors, they always seems to underestimate my symptoms, they say I’m overreacting and so on. Some of them can’t even pronounce the name of this drug correctly ! and still, they continue to prescribe them. Sometime, in my case, without a reason, just for ” prevention”. I’d like to share all this painful pages with that ignorant doctor who took away my health more than a year ago, at just 30 yrs old. What can we do, to raise our voices?
    I’m sorry for all you guys. I’d never have imagined that life could be so meserable because of the ignorance of someone else. I don’t want to die like this. I don’t want to die, knowing that the person responsible for so much pain will never pay for his actions. This is just wrong.

• L January 24, 2018 at 10:22 am Reply

Andrea, what we do is we keep on talking, and writing, and posting. I have sent letters to members of congress, past presidents, talk show hosts, magazines, news shows. I have posted articles. I have sent emails. Every time I went to see a doctor I brought articles with me. And I hate to say it, because I am not normally litigious, but we sue. Money apparently seems to be the only voice that gets through. We sue doctors for negligence, for ignoring ALL the many warnings. We sue (in some cases) pharmacies and pharmacists, if you live in a state that REQUIRES that the pharmacist do a consult on any new prescriptions. You sue the manufacturer if you took the brand name (still no luck at this point if you took a generic.)

I am angry that these poisons damaged so many systems of my body, including my vision, which was great, and my heart, and so much more. I am angry that even though I am much better I have some permanent damage and some things I thought were gone keep coming back. So we just keep on talking, and writing, and suing and educating.

• Andrea January 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm Reply

Thank you L.
        I wanted to sue the doctor, but there isn’t much I can do, At least the lawyer was honest with me. Without a proof of the damage done the FQ I can’t sue anyone. Unfortunately, the only “proof” I have, are my symptoms, but every test/exam I took came out normal. Plus, like I wrote earlier, many doctors don’t even take me seriously, so it’s difficoult to find the right test to investigate more deeply.

Unfortunately, I don’t live in the US, otherwise I’d call that number. Thank you L.
        Thanks everyone. I hope to keep my head straight.

• Bob January 24, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I would talk to another lawyer. There is tons of documentation that be causes the damage. Some lawyers are just lazy and like easy cases.

• jat92517 January 25, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Bayer is German company. Hire a German lawyer. The web shows a number trolling for business.

• Andrea January 25, 2018 at 11:56 am

Thanks Bob, maybe I’ll talk to another lawyer. I’ll let you know.

• L January 24, 2018 at 10:35 am Reply

And something else everyone needs to do today. CAll! (this is from Public Citizen)

“They’ve Heard from Pharma’s Lobbyists, Now They Need to Hear from You – Call Your Senators Today

This afternoon, the Senate will vote on the confirmation of Alex Azar – former president of Big Pharma corporation Lilly USA – for Secretary of Health and Human Services.

The Trump administration and Big Pharma are pushing hard to install their guy as the nation’s top health official.

Can we count on you to take three minutes and call the Capitol switchboard demanding your senators put people before profits and say no to Azar?

Call: 202-224-3121 right now. Use the script below and leave a comment in the comment box to let us know how your calls went. (Be prepared to provide your address).

Hello,

My name is [Name], I’m a constituent from [Town] and I’m calling today to urge Senator [Name] to vote “no” on Alex Azar’s confirmation when it comes up for a floor vote this afternoon.

While he was at Eli Lilly, he put profits over patients by raising the price of lifesaving medicines. I can’t trust him to put patients first if he’s in charge of the country’s health care. Please vote “no.”

• Bob January 24, 2018 at 1:02 pm Reply

Most doctors are pathetically ignorant. IF they tell you your over reacting tell them they are pathetic FOOLS that should not be allowed to practice medicine and then don’t pay them. Don’t give up hope. I just started treatment with a homeopathic doctor that has treated thousands of patients like us. He takes cases from all over the world. I will keep everyone posted.

• L January 24, 2018 at 1:18 pm Reply

Ignorant and yet so sure. A dangerous combination. A big part is the brainwashing they get from an FDA immersed education….

• Andrea January 25, 2018 at 12:04 pm

I don’t know in the US, but here in Italy, I think most doctors are just plain ignorant,much more than corrupted. I think so, because they even self prescribe these dangerous poisons. By the time they’re still students, they’re so indoctrinated by the pharmaceutical companies. It’s just scary.

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am Reply

Andrea You may have the start of a cold . I have one atm. Felt really ill with depression, anxiety triggered by tendonitis, stiff muscles etc .
      It will go. I get very angry when I think of what these quacks have done to me as well. Being floxed is just the tip of the very big iceberg.
      I am unsure of what the healthcare is like in Italy but cant be worse than here in England , or maybe it can.

• Barbara Arnold January 26, 2018 at 9:47 am Reply

Mary, you should be in Spain, full of jumped up egotisical Doctors who think they are God. They are like Doc’s were in the UK 50 years ago. Had to put a few in their place. I steer well clear now if at all possible as they are dangerous.

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 9:44 am Reply

https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasCarlaRecipes Advice re flq toxicity and stretching exercises.

39. Mary January 25, 2018 at 8:23 am Reply

509

Study reveals negative long-term effects of heavy cannabis use on brain function and behavior
    Download PDF Copy
    January 16, 2018
    New study in Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging looks at the effects of heavy cannabis use on brain function and behavior
    Young people with cannabis dependence have altered brain function that may be the source of emotional disturbances and increased psychosis risk that are associated with cannabis abuse, according to a new study published in Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging. The alterations were most pronounced in people who started using cannabis at a young age. The findings reveal potential negative long-term effects of heavy cannabis use on brain function and behavior, which remain largely unknown despite the drug’s wide use and efforts to legalize the substance.
    Related Stories
    Research findings may have broad implications for neurorehabilitation of amputees
    New review explores effects of exposing developing brains to general anesthesia
    Signaling molecules likely involved in concussions, rodent studies show
    The study, by Drs. Peter Manza, Dardo Tomasi, and Nora Volkow of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Bethesda, Maryland, assessed resting brain activity data from the Human Connectome Project of 441 young adults, and compared a smaller set of 30 people who met criteria for cannabis abuse with 30 controls. People with heavy cannabis use had abnormally high connectivity in brain regions important for reward processing and habit formation. The same regions have also been pegged in the development of psychosis in previous research.
    “These brain imaging data provide a link between changes in brain systems involved in reward and psychopathology and chronic cannabis abuse, suggesting a mechanism by which heavy use of this popular drug may lead to depression and other even more severe forms of mental illness,” said Dr. Cameron Carter, Editor of Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging.
    The brain alterations were also associated with heightened feelings of negative emotionality, especially alienation, where one feels a sense of hostility or rejection from others. The link points to a potential biological mechanism for why feelings of alienation are often profoundly increased in people with cannabis dependence.
    “Interestingly, the hyperconnectivity was strongest in the individuals who began using cannabis in early adolescence,” said Dr. Manza, which lines up with reports of a higher risk of psychiatric problems when cannabis use begins early in life. Adolescence is a critical period of brain development, making early use of cannabis particularly detrimental. According to Dr. Manza, the measurement of resting brain activity is a relatively easy and non-invasive procedure, so the approach could be a useful measure for tracking the development of psychiatric symptoms with cannabis use.
    Source:

• L January 25, 2018 at 11:00 am Reply

Could be valid…but whenever I see something like this, I wonder who is behind the study. Big pharma has been trying to outlaw, suppress, chemically replicate cannabis for decades.

• Mary January 28, 2018 at 6:22 am Reply

L
        On reflection I agree with you et al about the validity of the info I sent re cannabis.

I am having a bad day today!!!
        I just do not want to take any meds whatsoever.

Did you read about the statins causing neuropathy etc. I think it was Prof Sherif Sultan who exposed this.
        There are several videos on U Tube.

Chris Smyth Health editor of the Times , London writes about the dangers of opiods and benzos and that PILATES not painkillers is the treatment for back pain.
        Perhaps we could ask him to publicise the dangers of this s… we have been prescribed as well.

• L January 28, 2018 at 11:19 am

I was just reading a long piece by dr mercola on the dangers of statins. He believes very few people should be on them. Yeah, I am pretty much against ALL pharmaceuticals at this point. I will resists at all costs.

• Andrea January 25, 2018 at 11:55 am Reply

Excuse me Mary, but what does it have to do with FQs ?

• Mary January 25, 2018 at 2:47 pm Reply

Several people on here swear by it.

40. Mary January 25, 2018 at 4:12 pm Reply

andrea It may lead to even more problems .

41. Barbara Arnold January 25, 2018 at 11:17 pm Reply

Mary, I have not seen anyone on here that said they take medical cannabis. Have I missed something ? Are yòu getting mixed up with CBD oil which is entirely different. I also agree with L that Big Pharma is an insidious organisation that does all it can to stop the use of medical cannabis from people that really need it because they know it will damage their profit making organisation if people stop getting hooked on there poisons. I am not advocating the use of medical cannabis, but I do agree that if someone is in extreem pain and it can help them, then I think they should be allowed to make their own decisions about they’r own body. Obviously it’s different if it’s taken for recreation.

• Sarah January 25, 2018 at 11:24 pm Reply

I take medical Cannabis and it works great for nerve pain. I also take the CBD oil. If anyone wants to ask, Yes, it works for real to help with all the symptoms of being floxed.

• L January 26, 2018 at 9:14 am Reply

I’ve been having awful piriformis muscle pain. (THis may be the first thing that is NOT linked to the Cipro!) Can you recommend a cbd brand? There are so many of them!

• Sarah January 26, 2018 at 10:50 am

I’ve tried many. if you type in CBD Colorado, and CBD Washington, you should pull up a few companies. you can find it in health food stores also, but if you go on line and find one, they will send it out.

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 11:15 am

L Have u seen Christmas Carlas’ fb page on flq toxicity, natural ‘remedies’ cbd , the drugs companies who have made people into addicts by pushing opiods that do no good.
          There is info on natural treatments for infections that you can make yourself. I am going to try some. Nothing ventured……

• Mary January 26, 2018 at 9:35 am Reply

Are you in the US?

• Sarah January 26, 2018 at 10:48 am

• Mary January 27, 2018 at 6:55 pm Reply

Barbara I need to choose a form of cannabis that reduces neuropathic pain and is legal. I live in the UK. The websites seem very complex. Any tips please would be most welcome. Thank you.

• Barbara Arnold January 28, 2018 at 11:42 pm Reply

Mary, I’m really sorry your having a tough time, we have all been there and completely understand. I take Sacred Kana cbd oil and tincture, but there are different kinds for different symptoms, I took it mainly for pain and sleep. It really does help me sleep but not so much with the pain. If you just google Simply CBD Uk you will also find a selection there. But CBD oil users on facebook will give you a lot of information that you need. If you are having a lot of Peripheral Neurology pain I found Ozone Autohemotherapy or Hyperbaric Therapy really helped. I do not believe either cures, as this crap seems to come back for various reasons. However I do believe it really improves your health to a point where you can have a decent life again. We are all different and different things have different effects. But your right to stay away from meds as much as you can. And yes statins are crap and in a large majority of cases un necessary

• Barbara Arnold January 28, 2018 at 11:44 pm Reply

Mary, ALL CBD oil IS LEGAL IN THE UK

42. Barbara Arnold January 25, 2018 at 11:35 pm Reply

Hi Sarah….glad you have found something to help you. Trouble is medical cannabis is not legal in so many places, I wish it was.

43. Mary January 26, 2018 at 11:34 am Reply

Looks interesting about muscle stretching, auto immune diet, exercises to strengthen core and hip muscles and to improve balance .

44. Toby January 27, 2018 at 8:21 am Reply

Hi. I started using magnesium chloride 200mg/day 5 days ago. Now I am feeling more anxious.
    Does magnesium make things worse before getting better? Should I continue?
    After floxing I am very sensitive to supplements. Is Epsom salt better option for me?

• L January 27, 2018 at 10:11 am Reply

Toby, that is a very low does. And magnesium should actually have a calming effect. I suspect the anxiety is not from the magnesium.

• toby January 27, 2018 at 12:08 pm Reply

Can I take vitamin D3 without magnesium? I heard that vit D supplements lower magnesium.

• L January 27, 2018 at 12:57 pm

I would definitely take both…and also K2. (you can get some d supplements that contain k2)

45. Mary January 27, 2018 at 5:02 pm Reply

avoid statins as they cause neuropathy etc, etc.

46. Mary January 27, 2018 at 6:00 pm Reply

Barbara I am rather puzzled as to what the difference between medical marijuana and the oil is. If I ordered some what do I order and as I live in the UK would I be committing an offence? Truly puzzled. Please can someone out me right.

• sarah January 27, 2018 at 11:01 pm Reply

Mary, CBD oil is derived from the stalk of the cannabis plant, and not the flowering buds that is what people call Marijuana, with the mind altering, THC chemicals. CBD oil does not have the same properties as the flowering buds, and is not illegal to buy. I do not know if CBD is illegal in your country, but if not, you can probably order the CBD off of ebay or amazon or any of the companies that sell it, and have it shipped to your door. The cannabis plant itself is used for many different things including the hemp for clothing and other products. Again, on the plant, the buds with the mind altering properties is the part that has the terpenes and thc chemicals that are regulated.

• Mary January 28, 2018 at 5:56 am Reply

Thank you for the information. I just feel scared .

• L January 28, 2018 at 12:34 am Reply

CBD oil will not give you the “high” associated with marijuana….

47. Barbara Arnold January 27, 2018 at 11:18 pm Reply

Hi Mary, Sarah has explained CBD oil pretty well. CBD oil contains the minimal thc so that’s the part that gives you the high. It is completelty legal in the UK, and most of Europe, also in a lot of the US States but not all. I believe you can get it in Holland & Barret, but I would suggest you join CBD user’s Uk facebook where you will get recommendations and lots of information.

• Mary January 28, 2018 at 5:58 am Reply

Thanks to you too Barbara. I am feeling at the end of my rope today.

48. Joanneg January 28, 2018 at 6:18 pm Reply

Hi Everyone,
    I wanted to tell you all since my last post I bought a cheap $70 ozone generator from amazon to make ozonated water.
    Well it came today, and I had 1 glass this morning and these are the things that it has already helped me with today:
    Bodywide pain and stiffness
    Chest wheezing and hacking
    Eye sight
    Thinking clearly
    Energy
    Happiness
    Feel good oxygen
    Magnesium retention – I don’t feel like I have to take
    it
    Usually I get symptoms in
    between doses
    HAPPINESS – don’t feel like I had a Lobotomy!

These things are a BIG deal, because I have been so sick since taking that Chlorella!!
    Also, I just saw a new recovery story on this site – Tod 80% healed with 4 rounds iv ozone. That is good news for him and anybody thinking about trying it
    Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know that I’m keeping my appointment on Feb 1st for the iv ozone, but so far I love this little machine!!! Here’s the link to the one I bought in case anyone wants to check it out.

• Jeremy January 29, 2018 at 11:13 am Reply

It’s very interesting. Although I had a pretty minor flox poisoning, I was trying IV oxygen more than a year ago and feeling was great.. unfortunately didn’t last so long.

I will give a try to this devide as I also see that we can ozone the air in the room, right?

Best

• L January 29, 2018 at 11:26 am Reply

No, I do not believe inhaling ozone is safe. That is different than getting an IV. Do some research before you consider this.

• jat92517 January 30, 2018 at 3:32 pm

I agree. You can burn your lungs. There are concentration issues here.

Ozone turns double carbon-carbon bonds into single bonds. This distroys the structure of the Chemical so it is no longer a floxacin molecule. Gone! Probably organic trash and it leaves. It also makes an oxygen free radial as it is consumed. This reacts and “destroys” anything it meets along with itself. Free radical damage happens all the time. Smoking damage is partly due to free radicals. Our bodies can deal with free some radical damage. And this will be limited and for a brief time. 10 cigarettes won’t kill you. It might be a sick analogy.

Well ozone with convert any double bonds to single bonds. Say goodbye to all the vitamins in your blood. But we will replace them.

This strong stuff and it will destroy the floxacins, also strong stuff that you really need to remove. I recommend professional experienced help.

John Taylor

• Bob January 29, 2018 at 6:19 pm Reply

Definitely DO NOT breathe ozone. It can burn your lungs. IT is very reactive to lung tissue.

• Joanneg January 29, 2018 at 7:39 pm Reply

Do not breathe it in! My lungs were hurting the first day i used it, because I didn’t think the little generator I bought would hurt me, so i wasn’t careful and my lungs were killing me. But the next day the pain went away and I was more careful.
        I don’t know how the guy and his wife, in the video, slept with theirs running in the bedroom!! That’s crazy!

• Jeremy February 5, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Joanneg, how do you make ozonated water to drink? Can you please tell me more about amount of water, proportions, time of ozoning, etc ? Thanks.

49. Joanneg January 28, 2018 at 6:44 pm Reply

Here’s a video of a guy’s wife healed of cancer with a cheap ozone generator they used to make ozonated water.
    Also, that site has 116 testimonies of various healings from ozone. It’s very interesting😊