As many of you know, fluoroquinolones can induce awful anxiety. There is information about fluoroquinolone-induced anxiety in the following posts:
TREATING FLUOROQUINOLONE ANXIETY (Be sure to read the comments too!)
Fluoroquinolone-induced anxiety can be so horrible, that it can have truly tragic consequences, as described in PSYCHIATRIC ADVERSE REACTIONS TO PHARMACEUTICALS IGNORED. Shea McCarthy lost his life because of his serious and severe psychiatric reaction to Levaquin. It’s horrible, and my heart aches for all of his loved ones.
Anxiety Help and Information
I had the pleasure and honor of being interviewed by my colleague and friend, Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott for “The Anxiety Summit.” Trudy is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings and is on a mission to share the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients for anxiety and mood issues.
Between June 6 and June 16, 2016, she will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the topic of anxiety and food.
Here are just a few of the amazing speakers and topics:
– “Anxiety: The Stressed and Toxic Gut” – Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, author of Eat Dirt
– “Multiple sclerosis and anxiety: The Wahls Protocol” – Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
– “Anxiety and digestion: the microbiome, stomach acid, bile and the vagus nerve” – Prof. Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CNS, author of Digestive Wellness
– “Marijuana and anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” – Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., board-certified in psychiatry and integrative medicine, author of The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free
– “Anxiety and heavy metals: chelation of mercury and lead” – John Dempster, ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
– “Nutrients that Fuel Brain Power and Reduce Anxiety” – Dr. Drew Ramsey, M.D., psychiatrist, farmer, author of Eat Complete
— “Antibiotic Induced Anxiety – How Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics Induce Psychiatric Illness Symptoms” –Lisa Bloomquist of www.floxiehope.com
Check out the complete speaker lineup here: THE ANXIETY SUMMIT
You’ll hear the science and learn practical transformational tools you can apply right away.
Once you sign up (at no cost to you!), you will also receive a link to the page where you can download amazing gifts from many of the speakers, and get access to questionnaires and research as they become available.
Here are just a few of the gifts (and more are being added each day):
Top of the World – a custom song co-created by Trudy Scott and Amma Jo
The King’s Medicine Cabinet eBook: A complete guide on essential oils and their history, uses, cures, and recipes that will transform your health forever! By Dr. Josh Axe, author of Eat Dirt
The Leptin Blueprint by Mike Mutzel, author of The Belly Fat Effect
Hacking Fluoroquinolones by Lisa Bloomquist, patient advocate, creator of Floxie Hope
SCD Quick Start Guide by Steve Wright, creator of SCDlifestyle
10 Ways to Balance Serotonin Naturally by Dr. Peter Bongiorno, author of Put Anxiety Behind You
Food for Thought – an audio presentation by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls ProtocolYou will also have the option to purchase the MP3s and/or transcripts (digital or CD version) of all the interviews if you’d like to keep them for your learning library.
I hope you’ll join the summit!
THE ANXIETY SUMMIT is FREE from June 6 – 16, 2016.
Thanks to all who join!