- People don’t know much/anything about fluoroquinolone toxicity (especially problematic when those people are doctors whom you are working with).
- Many people don’t believe in fluoroquinolone toxicity.
- People dealing with fluoroquinolone toxicity aren’t being treated appropriately because doctors don’t know about fluoroquinolones or fluoroquinolone toxicity.
- Floxies have difficulty explaining fluoroquinolone toxicity because; a) adverse drug reactions are mind-bogglingly difficult to understand, b) many floxies deal with brain fog, c) many floxies don’t have the time or energy to sort through the hundreds of articles about fluoroquinolone toxicity, and, d) how does one explain that EVERYTHING is going wrong and that a bomb has gone off in one’s body?
- They (whomever “they” may be) don’t understand. They don’t understand the illness. They don’t understand why you can’t move or think any more. They don’t understand how an antibiotic could make a person chronically ill. They don’t understand the fear. They just don’t “get it.”
All of these problems are frustrating and demoralizing. The lack of acknowledgement that people who are sick with fluoroquinolone toxicity experience truly adds insult to injury. The additional burden of dealing with fluoroquinolone-induced cognitive issues (like brain fog, memory loss, difficulty communicating, loss of reading comprehension, disconnectedness, depersonalization, etc.) makes explaining fluoroquinolone toxicity even more difficult.
People who are going through fluoroquinolone toxicity want compassion from their loved ones. They want understanding from those in the medical professions that they are working with. They want people to understand that fluoroquinolone toxicity is real, it is legitimate, it is devastating, and it has physical, biochemical causes (it’s not “just in your head”).
People going through fluoroquinolone toxicity also want justice and compensation for the pain and suffering they have experienced.
More than anything, they want to recover their health.
In order for doctors (and other healthcare professionals) to help floxies to recover, they need to understand fluoroquinolone toxicity.
I would like to offer to help.
If you want an explanation of how your symptoms relate to fluoroquinolones to present to your doctor, lawyer, family, etc., I’m happy to help you with putting together information for them. Please just contact me using the form below to let me know what you’re looking for.
If you just want to be pointed toward an article or other resource, I’m happy to help for free. If you want me to help with a project, I’m also happy to help, but I’ll need to get paid a bit for my time. I am happy to give provide you with a quote–please just let me know what you’re looking for by contacting me via the form below.
I have put thousands of hours into trying to “hack” and understand fluoroquinolone toxicity, so that I can help myself, and others, to understand and recover from it. I have read hundreds of articles about fluoroquinolones. I have written 200+ articles about fluoroquinolones. Though I am not a doctor or scientist, I have studied fluoroquinolones more than all but a few people, and I understand the complex ways that they cause the many symptoms of fluoroquinolone toxicity. Most importantly, I know what it feels like to go through fluoroquinolone toxicity.
I want to help, and a way that I can be of assistance is to offer my researching, writing, and synthesizing services to you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you think I can help, or if you have any questions or concerns.