Scott is featured on Episode 17 of The Floxie Hope Podcast. You can listen to his insightful podcast through this link –
You can also download the podcast onto your phone or other device through any podcatcher that connects to iTunes. Thanks for listening!
Please note that this podcast is over two hours long because of some technical difficulties on my (Lisa) part. We recorded the podcast twice, and both recordings are included. The first part of the podcast is actually the second interview. I included it first because the sound quality is better on it. The second half of the podcast is actually the first interview. If you can stand the horrible sound quality (SORRY!), feel free to listen to it first. It starts around the one hour seventeen minute mark. This cartoon reflects the tone of the first (second recorded) part of the podcasts:
- One thing I forgot to mention during BOTH podcasts (LOL!) is that when I was in a lot of pain, it turns out that daily meditation helped my mental agony over my situation. It didn’t necessarily make the pain go away (although a few times, it felt like the pain disappeared during the meditation), but it definitely helped me mentally & emotionally deal with my situation much better. I use an app called Headspace, which talks you through daily 10-minute meditations.
- Myofascial Release was my first glimmer of hope that maybe I could beat this thing. My first myofascial release session with Jody Hendryx of Verde Valley Myofascial Release in Sedona, Arizona was the first time that my pain disappeared in my ankles. I tried about 15 different myofascial therapists before realizing that Jody was the most skilled one that I could find, so I would recommend to people that they shop around to different myofascial therapists if they’re not feeling results.
- I definitely recommend acupuncture visits and chiropractor visits. For chiropractor visits, The Joint is a nationwide company that I’ve been using with great results.
- Collagen seems to have helped with some of my snapping tendons, although I still have many tendons that are still snapping. This is the brand of collagen that I take, mixed in with whole-milk yogurt (never fat-free nor low-fat yogurt): Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- I found The Flox Report PDF to be very helpful for me, with a bunch of great hidden tips. The Flox Report does make it clear that not everybody can heal themselves from fluoroquinolone toxicity, but there are charts & tables which help you figure out where you fall on the spectrum of toxicity.
- A very high-fat diet positively impacted everything for me with my health. I felt dramatic health improvements after starting this way of eating. Specifically, my diet is “high fat, medium protein, low carb, no sugar”. Some excellent books on this topic:
- Supplement: NADH
- Book: NADH: The Biological Hydrogen
- Mushroom: Lion’s Maine — this mushroom breaks the blood-brain barrier to help the nervous system.
- CoQ10: Super Ubiquinol with PQQ and Enhanced Mitochondrial Support
- Ultra-B with PQQ
- Mushroom: Cordyceps (for energy & ATP support)
- Mushroom: Chaga (for DNA support)
- Chlorella Manna
- CardioMiracle Nitric Oxide Support
- Maca really helped my energy as well
- Topical magnesium from Ancient Minerals
- Neuro-Mag (Magnesium L-Threonate)
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Vitamin D3 with Sea-Iodine
- Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Documentary: The Truth About Cancer
- Book: NADH: The Biological Hydrogen
- Website: Mercola.com
- Website: healthnutnews.com
- Website: foodbabe.com
- Website: FluorideAlert.org
- Book: The Case Against Fluoride
- Website: organicconsumers.org
please change my email to email@example.com
I cannot figure out how to work with wordPress. Thank you, Judith stringer.